200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
The 2022 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training begins in September 2022. Application, reference forms, and Catalog are available at the bottom of this page.
Dates: 12 weekends, 8am–5pm both days with one-hour break for lunch - plus a class on Thursday evening before each weekend from 7:30-8:30pm. These Thursday classes will also be open to the public.
Teachers: Himalayan Institute certified trainers: .
Lead Instructor: Luke Ketterhagen, RYT-500, ERYT
Support Instructors: Michael Ketterhagen, PhD
Randy Nellessen, RYT-500, ERYT
Jeff Stieg, Kinesiologist, RYT-200
Investment: $2,999 which includes $108 non-refundable registration fee, student manual and a one-year Center membership.
* Paid with registration: $108 not refundable (deducted from total cost)
* Paid in full with registration by cash or check:
$2,899 (includes the registration fee)---SAVE $100
* Two tuition payments (does not include $108 registration fee):
$1,446 if paid by cash or check.
$1,489 if paid by credit card.
* Monthly payments via credit card: $299, deducted on the 10th day of 10 months
$290 per month, if paid by check or cash.
* For special financial arrangements and/or scholarships:
Contact Michael at email@example.com
***Questions and more information:
call 920-921-9404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on link below for the Yoga School Catalog, which includes the application and references at the end of the catalog.
Click to download the course catalog & application